Wednesday 30 September 2009

Definatalie... how do I love thee?

I just wanna give massive props and respect to Natalie, an Australian blogger and artist, whose blog I'm officially hooked on. She da bomb! I can't actually remember how the hell I found out about her, but I'm so glad I did. Her art is awesome, her style is fly as hell and her politics seem to shoot from the same canon as mine. One post, in particular, that I've been meaning to link to for ages now is this:


Every female should watch, listen and take frantic notes - it makes sense!

Check our her blog on the 'links i've known and loved' to the right of this post.

The lass is fearless, make no mistake.

1 comment:

definatalie said...

AW SHUCKS.
This is so nice to read when I have not been feeling particularly feisty or fearless!
Thank you!